STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testament, to be the only inspired , inerrant, infallible, and authoritative Word of God written
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons:Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for salvation of the lost and sinful human race, regeneration by Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling power and fullness, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life in this present evil world.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in Christ.
- We believe that God has established marriage as a lifelong, exclusive relationship between one man and one woman and that all intimate sexual activity outside the marriage relationship, whether heterosexual, homosexual, or otherwise, are immoral and therefore sin in God’s eyes.
- We believe that God created the human race as male and female and that all conduct with the intent to adopt a gender other than one’s birth gender is immoral and therefore sin in God’s eyes.